Carnival called us...

mytwokidsmom

Yes, but two kids in the room means no fun for mommy and daddy. We always take our daughter with us, since it is just the three of us we always get one room, never any mommy, daddy time for me.:(

Same as us, me, hubby and daughter...after dinner we walk her to camp carnival, we go back to the room to change...and since we are already undressed...there is your mommy and daddy time...then get dressed, go to a show, have a few drinks and back to camp carnival for pick up time!! Works every night like a charm!

I always read that upsell fairy calls, but it never happened to us, until yesterday. She called ten minutes before our limo car was taking us to the airport to get our headstart.

We had booked two porthole 1A cabins on the Valor for the 18th, for our family of four.

Our offer was to move to a single 8C balcony cabin on Empress deck, for a refund of $680. A single room/bathroom for four of us...? We did take the offer, and we'll see how it goes...

Did we make the right call?

Thanks for any input!

I would have done that in a heartbeat.

I would exchange 2 port hole rooms for a balcony anytime!!! I have shared 8 days in a OV with 3 other females and my ex shared with 3 males and we had enough time to ourselves in the bathrooms. I have to admit this was the only time we spent any time in the Spa Showers. So you will have enough room and a BALCONY to boot!!! Woot Woot for upsells!

Same as us, me, hubby and daughter...after dinner we walk her to camp carnival, we go back to the room to change...and since we are already undressed...there is your mommy and daddy time...then get dressed, go to a show, have a few drinks and back to camp carnival for pick up time!! Works every night like a charm!

I will give that try on our upcoming cruise.:D

Archived