Which dining room for breakfast/lunch on the Magic and Dream?

Lydia B.

We ate at Lido Buffet for breakfast, but my Fun Times said it was Scarlet dining room for breakfast and lunch. These are so many great options for lunch, I didn't even get to try them all- (Mongolian Grill, and Tandoor Station were incredible. The Fun Times says which are open and when every day, plus they had a Lanai BBQ on Deck 5 one day and offered different ethnic cuisine at the Gathering buffet each day (a portion of the buffet, one day caribbean, one day French, etc).

We ate at Lido Buffet for breakfast, but my Fun Times said it was Scarlet dining room for breakfast and lunch. These are so many great options for lunch, I didn't even get to try them all- (Mongolian Grill, and Tandoor Station were incredible. The Fun Times says which are open and when every day, plus they had a Lanai BBQ on Deck 5 one day and offered different ethnic cuisine at the Gathering buffet each day (a portion of the buffet, one day caribbean, one day French, etc).

I was curious as well, if it was the forward or aft dining room, and also if you had any knowledge of which is used for any time dining? Thank you!!

On the Dream, if you have anytime dining I believe you can be assigned upstairs at Crimson (midship) or upstairs at Scarlet (aft ). Scarlet downstairs is where you go for MDR breakfast or lunch regardless of your dining assignment for dinner. Crimson is only open for dinner.

Archived