Questions From A MSC Virgin

Traveling Bob

MSC is one of the few places that I can use the term! But as such, I would appreciate any info I can get.

I just booked a YC1 on the Divina for Sept 8th, and I know that no one can give me any info on the Divina yet. But I was hoping that someone could tell of their experience with the Yacht Club on other ships. Do these accomodations solve the problems that some complain about on these boards (like language and restaurant crowding)? How is the Yacht Club pool area? Are there free drinks served there? Are the butlers as good as the web site claims? ... and anything else that you wish to share. Thanks.

MSC is one of the few places that I can use the term! But as such, I would appreciate any info I can get.

I just booked a YC1 on the Divina for Sept 8th, and I know that no one can give me any info on the Divina yet. But I was hoping that someone could tell of their experience with the Yacht Club on other ships. Do these accomodations solve the problems that some complain about on these boards (like language and restaurant crowding)? How is the Yacht Club pool area? Are there free drinks served there? Are the butlers as good as the web site claims? ... and anything else that you wish to share. Thanks.

Traveling Bob

I can't tell you anything yet from personal experience, am sailing on the Fantasia 12 May out of Marseille. But we booked YC1 and there are several really good tips and comments that I recieved from this message board .....check out... the following

Here's a link you may find useful: http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guides/MSC-cruises-useful-info/

It includes sample menus for the Yacht Club and other resources

Also check out this Thread ... posted in January

In the MSC forum

Please tell me about your Yacht club experience

Archived