Problems with checking Celebrity Site for price drops

grammy c

I must be doing something terribly wrong, or either stupid, as I have done this many times on other sites, other lines, but I can not for the world get the Celebrity site to load properly to check prices. We are booked B2B late fall in a C2 and a S1 on the Eclipce and would LOVE to fine a price drop along the line. ANY help would be much appreciated! And yes we're with a private TA, but I usually alert him, not the otherway around. Thanks

Can't help you with the site problems, but I use a 3rd party service to monitor for price drops. You just select the cruise and cabins you want to monitor and they email the day the price drops. Just got one Wednesday for a cruise we are going on in October and saved $1,600 off our original fare. It's like $1 per cruise/cabin you register for.

I don't think we can post the website that does this, but i found it via Google.

Is the problem because you are trying to look for a special B2B pricing?

Otherwise you should be able to just look at each cruise separately. I use a sticky note or put it in on a spreadsheet - noting the price on the day I booked for the category I got and for any other categories I am interested in and then I update it with any later price drops that I am able to get.

Not sure what you mean by "can't get the site to load properly ". If you can get to the main page, click on Plan a cruise and go through the process of booking ( selecting your state and any discounts along the way). If you can't get onto the website, try a different browser.

Archived