caviar

lbsalob

My last cruise was on the Legend about 5 years ago.. On that cruise I uttered the phrase I never thought I would utter: "I don't think i can eat any more Caviar".

Now, I'm sailing on the Quest in a couple months and am wondering, will they still serve caviar to the guests anytime requested?

Also, what is the brand of Champagne served as the house Champagne?

My last cruise was on the Legend about 5 years ago.. On that cruise I uttered the phrase I never thought I would utter: "I don't think i can eat any more Caviar".

Now, I'm sailing on the Quest in a couple months and am wondering, will they still serve caviar to the guests anytime requested?

Also, what is the brand of Champagne served as the house Champagne?

Yes Caviar anytime upon request and Nicholas Feuillatte is the house brand champagne.

We will be first time Seabourn travellers in April, so I am very excited to hear that caviar is freely available. Pardon my newbie questions about this service, but where can you get it? In the restaurant, bars, lounges? How is it served? (With buckwheat blini, toast points, creme fraiche, quail egg, etc) Thanks for the info.

We will be first time Seabourn travellers in April, so I am very excited to hear that caviar is freely available. Pardon my newbie questions about this service, but where can you get it? In the restaurant, bars, lounges? How is it served? (With buckwheat blini, toast points, creme fraiche, quail egg, etc) Thanks for the info.

With all of the above! You cann order it room service or at the Sky Bar anytime.

Did you finally get my email for the referral coupon on Sat/Sun?

Archived