Dining time waitlist?

tammymacb

I booked our spring break cruise a year ago. We had a party of 6 with a requested table for 6- early dining.

Just yesterday, my oldest DD and grandson decided to join us. We booked her today and paid in full.

Of course, early dining has a waitlist at this point. The Carnival rep did not sign her up for late dining. Her reservation just says- early dining waitlist. Her room was cross referenced to our existing 3 rooms.

Should I just assume that our table will become a table for 7 plus a toddler ( grandson is not quite 2 ) ? Or should I move the entire family to late dining to assure us a table together.

Obviously if my whole family is going, ( parents, husband, girls and grandson ) I don't want 2 people assigned to eat at a different time.

I would give it a few days. When I booked our March cruise just a couple weeks ago, the only available dining was late. Everything else was waitlisted. The PVP suggested that if I wanted early seating (which I did), that she waitlist me for it, but leave me "unassigned" for the time being. I did that. Within 48 hours I received an e-mail from Carnival saying that I'd been confirmed for early seating.

Archived