Juice Bar/Smoothies?

reginaphalange

Even though I'm talking to myself here (LOL!), obviously others are interested in this topic, based on the view count, so I thought I'd be nice and post what I found:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

There are smoothies listed, but since they are under "kids' faves", I'm thinking they are going to be more of a milkshake than an actual smoothie.

Hopefully they can either make what I need or I can take one of the small blenders onboard and order the ingredients from room service.

Even though I'm talking to myself here (LOL!), obviously others are interested in this topic, based on the view count, so I thought I'd be nice and post what I found:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

There are smoothies listed, but since they are under "kids' faves", I'm thinking they are going to be more of a milkshake than an actual smoothie.

Hopefully they can either make what I need or I can take one of the small blenders onboard and order the ingredients from room service.

Room service is pretty limited...better off to grab everything in the buffet in the AM and keep it in your fridge until you want it. The smoothies that they make are not the fruit and yogurt type...they are like the drink mixers for the daiquiris and such without adding the liquor...I know the coffee bar sells milkshakes but I don't remember seeing smoothies.

Archived