Hawaiicruiseexcursion tour Big Island Swim with the Dolphins tour

mich70

Hi just wondering if anybody has ever done this tour through hawaiicruiseexcursion.com. It's called the Big Island Swim with the dolphin tour. If so was it a good tour and what company did they use for the tour. Would really like to find a tour at a reasonable price that lets you swim in the water with dolphins. Any info would help. Thanks

Yes, we went on this tour http://www.hawaiicruiseexcursions.com/BigIslandSwimwiththeDolphin.htm in January this year.

What i loved about it was we were in a small group, 8 of us were on the boat, we had breakfast and lunch on this tour, the water was really calm and we swam and snorkeled with dolphins! I have swam with stingrays in the Caymans, nursesharks in Belize, but this dolphin experience is my absolute favorite. They are so smart and really curious. The entire tour was amazing.

One hint though, you want to be on the first tender off of the ship in the morning, i was advised this by my reservation agent and the day before our tour, i was able to arrange this with the crew on the ship.

Yes, we went on this tour http://www.hawaiicruiseexcursions.com/BigIslandSwimwiththeDolphin.htm in January this year.

What i loved about it was we were in a small group, 8 of us were on the boat, we had breakfast and lunch on this tour, the water was really calm and we swam and snorkeled with dolphins! I have swam with stingrays in the Caymans, nursesharks in Belize, but this dolphin experience is my absolute favorite. They are so smart and really curious. The entire tour was amazing.

One hint though, you want to be on the first tender off of the ship in the morning, i was advised this by my reservation agent and the day before our tour, i was able to arrange this with the crew on the ship.

Thanks for your reply. I did end up booking captain Zodiac through the ship but I'm still considering on changing it. Who did you talk to about getting of the ship early was it the shore excursion desk. We are on the Pride of America ship were you on that same one. ....

Archived