Pre-Cruise Planning Question-restaurants/entertainment

CSBM

I am in the process for planning for my cruise on Allure this summer. We are sailing in July and I can already book for shows. I booked with an on-line agency and have not paid my final payment yet. I went on the RC website today and it is letting me plan for shows. Is this right? I thought I couldn't sign up for things like this until after the final payment.

Also, we have received an coupon for free dining in a specialty restaurant from our on line agency. Can I use this on any night or is it for only certain nights? How do I sign up for this or get my reservation?

I think the formal nights are Monday night and Thursday night for the Western itinerary and I think we will only do the second night since it is the lobster night.

Am I correct that you do not sign up for the Love and Marriage Show or Quest, you just show up?

Thanks for helping out a NEWBIE!!! This is our first cruise and I love planning, but it can be overwhelming:)

CSBM;)

I am in the process for planning for my cruise on Allure this summer. We are sailing in July and I can already book for shows. I booked with an on-line agency and have not paid my final payment yet. I went on the RC website today and it is letting me plan for shows. Is this right? I thought I couldn't sign up for things like this until after the final payment. They release these in chunks, were not to final payment either but have all of our shows booked and dining opened yesterday. :D

Also, we have received an coupon for free dining in a specialty restaurant from our on line agency. Can I use this on any night or is it for only certain nights? How do I sign up for this or get my reservation? Anything booked online is paid for at the time of booking, not sure how to use a coupon from a TA.

I think the formal nights are Monday night and Thursday night for the Western itinerary and I think we will only do the second night since it is the lobster night. Yes it's Mon & Thur on the Western and Yes Thursday night is Lobster aka Fisherman's Platter.

Am I correct that you do not sign up for the Love and Marriage Show or Quest, you just show up? Yep again :)

Thanks for helping out a NEWBIE!!! This is our first cruise and I love planning, but it can be overwhelming:)

CSBM;)

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived