St. Thomas Excursions Thru Carnival

BobbyBond2

20 bucks per person does not include a tip. We tipped 5 bucks after the tour. it doesnt matter which side as there are stops along the way- You are seated on bench style seats in an open safri type jeep. Each seat holds 5 people. Try to get an end on either side.

We did Coki Beach this time, great place, clearest water around.

The owner of the Mailman Bar & Grill right by the entrance is a real show himself, ask for a Bushwacker and he'll "make it happen" for you. His Bushwackers are $1 less than Paradise Point, larger, and just as good.

His food is great too. All of the island favorites.

questions about these $20 tour, is the $20 including tips, or tips are extra, or tipping is not needed in st. thomas? also, which side of the tour bus I should sit that is better for the sightseeing portion of the tour?

We had 7 people so we tipped $40 extra after the tour. Still well worth it to me. :) Tip what you feel it's worth to you. We had a great day and tipped accordingly.

Bill

Does this tour take you all around the Island and then leave you at a beach and then pick you up and pring you back to the ship? I booked a tour in St. Thomas which I highly reccomend. It was $25.00 but I'm not sure if the company was Godfrey. There are tons of these tour groups all over St. Thomas and all of the vehicles looked the same to me.

Does this tour take you all around the Island and then leave you at a beach and then pick you up and pring you back to the ship? I booked a tour in St. Thomas which I highly reccomend. It was $25.00 but I'm not sure if the company was Godfrey. There are tons of these tour groups all over St. Thomas and all of the vehicles looked the same to me.

shopping first, then a tour of the island, then drops you at a beach, picks you up at a designated time and returns you to the ship. :)

Bill

i went on legend 2 years ago and we stopped at st thomas...we took a tour around the island and then he brought us to the beach....but me and my group ahad bad experiences with tours almost everytime...we just told him to og straight to the beach and we had soo much fun

shopping first, then a tour of the island, then drops you at a beach, picks you up at a designated time and returns you to the ship. :)

Bill

Ok, so the tour that I did was pretty much the same. You will see once you get to St. Thomas that these tour gides are all over the place. It is good to book in advance but if you don't you won't have a problem finding these tour guides areound the Island. We boked ours once we got to the Island :-)

Enjoy your trip :)

Of course I get stuck working off hours these past 2 weeks and never got a chance to book with Godfrey. I just put a request in this morning hopefully we can still go with him :D.

Thanks for all the input, few weeks away!

BB2

Archived