Photo Upload & Ipad Question

JiffyBear74

I know if I use photobucket or webshots and sites like that I can upload pictures here.

But, does anyone know if you can take photos out of your album on your Ipad and upload them here. I haven't tried too long but it will be so easy to throw that little thing if I can't figure it out!

You need an app like Camera+ or similar, upload the photos to a web service (Camera+ uses Flickr).

Trying to find a way without a web service. I prefer to upload them from my camera directly not the IPad and us them from there...guess a trip to the Apple store...

I totally just figured this out for my recent review. I downloaded the free photobucket app, it will import your photos from your ipad.

In the app, click on the picture near the top and choose the direct link, just touch to copy. Then on the forum, I click the little mountain picture, it will prompt you for the address with the http: already there, just backspace to delete that becuase when you paste the photobucket link it will already have the http: on the front. Push and hold to paste and voila! Ipad picture posted.

I don't have a card reader to get pictures on my ipad, so I used my pc to upload my pictures to facebook, then copied them from facebook to my ipad.

Archived