March Latitudes Insiders Specials?

chelles24

I logged into my NCL account today and noticed my insider offers are still for February (Mexico & Alaska). Anyone know what the specials for March are? Has it been updated yet on anyone's NCL account?

Thanks!

Michelle

I don't know, but I called my PCC today - trying to return his call from yesterday - and there is apparently a one-day sale going on. I'll post more details once I hear back from him.

One day sale is for any cruise on the Spirit only. $100 OBC regardless of category.

I logged into my NCL account today and noticed my insider offers are still for February (Mexico & Alaska). Anyone know what the specials for March are? Has it been updated yet on anyone's NCL account?

Thanks!

Michelle

I just found the same problem, but the info is available elsewhere on the site. Click here: http://www2.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards/overview

Select Europe (On the Spirit and the Jade) and TransAtlantic sailings on the Spirit.

Archived