Easter on board

SullyMamma

Hello Everyone,

We are embarking on our cruise on Easter Sunday, has anyone ever been on board for Easter, and can tell me jinds of activities they have that are Easter related.

We have 2 little ones 2 & 5 and want to make it special. I was thinking of sneaking into the cabin and hiding eggs and baskets for them before they get to see the room for themselves.

I appreciate any help!

Vanessa

We were on Legend last year on Easter (embarkation day). I had read that some ships have activities on Easter for the children, but we did not find anything on that ship. Maybe because of it being embarkation day? We will be on Conquest this year on Easter and once again it will fall on embarkation day. My boys are a little older so I didn't bring eggs for a hunt, but I did pack chocolate rabbits for them to enjoy onboard (with ice cream from the Lido Deck!)

We are getting off the Spirit on Easter morning this time, but our only other Carnival cruise was over Easter weekend on the Pride. They did an egg hunt with the kids and had special activities in the clubs. I remember my daughter made a bunny ears hat and the kids paraded around in their little ears and had their faces painted. It was very cute!

Ha! Evidently I was on the same cruise as Hfitzger last year on the Legend. The only thing that suggested it was Easter was they gave us two small chocolate Easter eggs at the Steakhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on Legend last year on Easter (embarkation day). I had read that some ships have activities on Easter for the children, but we did not find anything on that ship. Maybe because of it being embarkation day? We will be on Conquest this year on Easter and once again it will fall on embarkation day. My boys are a little older so I didn't bring eggs for a hunt, but I did pack chocolate rabbits for them to enjoy onboard (with ice cream from the Lido Deck!)

Ha! Evidently I was on the same cruise as Hfitzger last year on the Legend. The only thing that suggested it was Easter was they gave us two small chocolate Easter eggs at the Steakhouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the same Legend cruise Easter day last year. The Easter Bunny left a sand bucket of cruise-related goodies for my daughter instead of a basket in our hotel room. Sneaky rabbit hid the stuff all over the room, which was great fun for my 5-year-old. :D

Unfortunately, the Easter Bunny didn't take into account that security at the terminal would be a bit overzealous in their duties and pull me and my 5-year-old into the "naughty" room. They confiscated my daughter's brightly colored plastic squirt guns and made her cry. :(

As far as Easter on the ship, the only Easter-related thing I remember them doing is having a photo opp with the Easter bunny as soon as you boarded, and a "Happy Easter" border placed around the photos taken in the MDR that night.

Oh! I think there might have also been small chocolate Easter eggs instead of Carnival mints on our bed that night.

Archived