?? About Booze Cruise in Nassau- Beston Bahamas

Buffalofirsttimer4

I read on another thread about a Booze cruise offered in Nassau- not showing in excursions for Carnival Destiny but I was able to locate them online bestonbahamas dot com- but it looks like it doesn't begin until 1pm and lasts 4.5 hours at a cost of $60. Not sure if (1)We can book once we get to town and (2)whether they will leave earlier since we are only in port 8am - 5pm which means this puts us back at the port after the ship has left.

Wondering if anyone has done this cruise and if they left earlier do to the time restraints.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I read on another thread about a Booze cruise offered in Nassau- not showing in excursions for Carnival Destiny but I was able to locate them online bestonbahamas dot com- but it looks like it doesn't begin until 1pm and lasts 4.5 hours at a cost of $60. Not sure if (1)We can book once we get to town and (2)whether they will leave earlier since we are only in port 8am - 5pm which means this puts us back at the port after the ship has left.

Wondering if anyone has done this cruise and if they left earlier do to the time restraints.

Thanks in advance for your help.

YOu won't be back in port in time.. this boat usually comes into the wharf just before 5pm.

You can contact them thru www.boozecruisebahamas.com

YOu won't be back in port in time.. this boat usually comes into the wharf just before 5pm.

You can contact them thru www.boozecruisebahamas.com

thanks Scubagirl- I did a "contact request" on bestonbahamas.com already, just thought someone here might have an answer before I got a response.

thanks Scubagirl- I did a "contact request" on bestonbahamas.com already, just thought someone here might have an answer before I got a response.

I'd contact the booze cruise directly Best on is a reseller who doen'st even have agents on site.. they don't have the authority to tell you anything but the description they have.

If you want the correct answer.. I'd go to the source.

I'd contact the booze cruise directly Best on is a reseller who doen'st even have agents on site.. they don't have the authority to tell you anything but the description they have.

Thanks scubagirl- I have contacted them as well.

I got a response from Natasha @ Booze Cruise. She stated that they only leave @ 1pm but would be willing to drop us back Downtown at 4:15 or 4:30 latest. We depart @ 5pm-I believe 4:30 is the very latest we are suppose to get back on. I am wondering how reliable this outfit is, would you chance it? I really do value your opinion on this. I don't want to miss the boat-literally!

If we don't do this then we will just walk over to Junkanoo Beach-get some buckets of beer and relax for the day.

I got a response from Natasha @ Booze Cruise. She stated that they only leave @ 1pm but would be willing to drop us back Downtown at 4:15 or 4:30 latest. We depart @ 5pm-I believe 4:30 is the very latest we are suppose to get back on.

They are more for the late leaving ships and land based vacations. Please do not go on this! I would hate for you to be the one watching you ship cruise away as you stand at the port!

scubagirrl we will be in nassau may 29,2012 do you know if the yellowbird is still running?

I got a response from Natasha @ Booze Cruise. She stated that they only leave @ 1pm but would be willing to drop us back Downtown at 4:15 or 4:30 latest. We depart @ 5pm-I believe 4:30 is the very latest we are suppose to get back on. I am wondering how reliable this outfit is, would you chance it? I really do value your opinion on this. I don't want to miss the boat-literally!

If we don't do this then we will just walk over to Junkanoo Beach-get some buckets of beer and relax for the day.

Don't risk it.

Archived