2 days to go!

ok...I'm totally overwhelmed:eek: !! First of all, the last cruise I went on was 22 years ago on the Holland America Volderdam, out of New York, that had about 730 passengers. Now, I'm about to board a huge ship with over 3000 passengers in a couple of days out of Miami on the RC Explorer. I can't imagine all those people boarding the ship at the same time. Is the first day the worst and will it get better after that? Where's the best place to go once you board the ship to kick back after a day of travel? :rolleyes:

Boarding goes very smoothly or at least the time we went on a large ship like that it did.

It was a great cruise ship is awsome...... And I am sure you will have a great time. Dont worry about the people, the ship, the ports, Just have a great time relaxing on your cruise. Leave your worries at home while you are gone.!!!!

Hi Crazycat and Daleed,

We are also on Explorer next week (with DH and 2 DD's age 5 and 8)! Leaving tonight to stay near the airport and flying out from Boston to Miami at 6 am tomorrow! Have everything packed and am just trying to kill some time on the boards. Did you guys sign up for M&M?

Well, maybe we'll see you on the ship, have a safe journey to Miami!

Hi Bunny!

I signed up for the M&M recently. We have no kids with us. We are a group of 4 in our late 20s/early 30s.

We leave tomorrow for a day with friends in Miami! See you there!

Archived