Price Reduction on Voyager Fall Cruises

Just to let you know....RCCL decreased their price on the inside cabin, ocean view and ocean view with balcony on my 9/9/05 Western Carribean Cruise. I saved myself $160 . Not sure what other dates decreased but it's worth checking out. And it's the second price decrease since I booked in January. My TA is taking care of it now. I can now load up on those tasty tropical drinks.

I check the RCCL website everyday my self. My TA didn't know until I told her. I make it a priority in the morning to check. It's definetly worth it. my cabin was 1,399.00 in January now it's 1198.00 for two people that's a $400 savings.

Perhaps people are starting to read Dr. William Gray's latest hurricane forecast.

http://tropical.atmos.colostate.edu/forecasts/

From April 1, 2005:

We foresee an above-average hurricane season for the Atlantic basin in 2005. Also, an above-average probability of U.S. major hurricane landfall is anticipated. We have adjusted our forecast upward from our early December forecast and may further raise our prediction in our later updates if we can be sure El Niño conditions will not develop.

If he keeps this prediction, it's bound to drive the fall prices back down. Next reports are due out May 31st, and then August 5th.

Theron

Archived