Elation July 14, 2012

golfntob

We had to push our sailing back a week but I'm kind of excited. Our previous week we were cruising with 1000+ members of some national dance competition. I was having an impossible time finding a room in NOLA the days before our cruise. Availability is much better for this cruise.

I've started a Roll Call so any other cruisers for this week go check it out & lets get to know each other.

Tam

• 3 months later...
We had to push our sailing back a week but I'm kind of excited. Our previous week we were cruising with 1000+ members of some national dance competition. I was having an impossible time finding a room in NOLA the days before our cruise. Availability is much better for this cruise.

I've started a Roll Call so any other cruisers for this week go check it out & lets get to know each other.

Tam

Hi! My husband and I are on the Elation that week. Glad to know we missed out on the dancers. lol

Hi! My husband and I are on the Elation that week. Glad to know we missed out on the dancers. lol

I'm discovering that hotel rooms in NOLA have been easier to come by on the 13th vs the 8th.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived