Snorkelling Tour Companies

Shininghalo1

My friends and I would really like to do an excursion snorkelling with the turtles, but we're planning late (we'll be in Barbados 4/11/12), and it seems like many companies are booked already. I'm looking for all the companies possible to try and see if any still have availability. What companies are out there?

I've looked at Shasa, Bolador, Cool Runnings, and Silvermoon so far. Are there others??

Calabaza, El Tigre and Jolly Roger are some others. You can also try contacting dive companies like Barbados Blue, which is beside the Hilton.

If you strike out, you can always try it on your own. I've swam with turtles at Rockley, Carlisle and Payne's.

Cheers, P:)

We snorkeled with Sinbad in January. We were the only ones from any of the ships. The water was rough when we went, but we still got to see a lot of turtles! Many cats did not go out that day due to the rough surf. The captain made us a homemade lunch that was yummy. The tuna he made was caught only hours before! We had a great time, and had a small group. There were only the two of us, 2 other couples and a young man. Great day on the water!

My friends and I would really like to do an excursion snorkelling with the turtles, but we're planning late (we'll be in Barbados 4/11/12), and it seems like many companies are booked already. I'm looking for all the companies possible to try and see if any still have availability. What companies are out there?

I've looked at Shasa, Bolador, Cool Runnings, and Silvermoon so far. Are there others??

We used www.barbadoscruiseexcursions.com and had a great snorkeling tour. This is Island Marketing, we have used them before for Cozumel and Grand Cayman. i've booked with them last minute before and they were able to get me a reservation. Give them a try, you might get lucky.

Archived