Tendering process in Cabo

So..

I was reading an older ( 10/2011 not too old ) copy of the Fun Times on one of these threads and had a question about the tendering process in Cabo..

It says to proceed somewhere ( can't recall.. service desk or something) to get a tender ticket ( number? ) ..

BUT

In another area it says if you have a morning shore excursion, to meet in the dining area..

So if you have a morning Shore excursion.. do you go get a tender # and THEN go to the dining area... or does the fact that you have a morning excursion preclude you from having to go get a number?

( I apologize if my facts are sketchy, as I can't find the Fun Times anymore.. but you get what I am asking )

So..

I was reading an older ( 10/2011 not too old ) copy of the Fun Times on one of these threads and had a question about the tendering process in Cabo..

It says to proceed somewhere ( can't recall.. service desk or something) to get a tender ticket ( number? ) ..

BUT

In another area it says if you have a morning shore excursion, to meet in the dining area..

So if you have a morning Shore excursion.. do you go get a tender # and THEN go to the dining area... or does the fact that you have a morning excursion preclude you from having to go get a number?

( I apologize if my facts are sketchy, as I can't find the Fun Times anymore.. but you get what I am asking )

In bold. If you have a CCL shore excursion, go straight to the meet up area on your tickets or envelope and they will take care of you.

For your 2nd day in Cabo you can pick up your tender stickers at the Future Cruise Certificate counter next to the coffee bar on deck 5

What is the earliest time are they available for pick up?:D:

No idea about Carnival's tendering times..we were in Cabo on Princess but just wanted to say what a great port. We loved Cabo. Go for a wander and stop at cabo wabo for a great burger and a tequila shot..

No idea about Carnival's tendering times..we were in Cabo on Princess but just wanted to say what a great port. We loved Cabo. Go for a wander and stop at cabo wabo for a great burger and a tequila shot..

You know what, that sounds like a really great idea! I'll think of you while I'm eating my burger and throwing back a tequila shot!:D

On the Spirit, Feb 17 - 26 trip, for day 2 in Cabo no tender ticket required, first come first leave.

For day 1 we had to line up on the Lido deck by the covered pool to secure tender tickets. We arrived early and got the 2nd tender boat, arrived in Cabo a little after 9 AM boat time.

Archived