Group sittin 5-9 age group

Ajkcruiser

Anybody use this service on their NCL cruise? It is 6.00/hour and offered from 10:30pm to 1:30 am

Also,,, just for my own info as I have only one port day and would not leave my child with a stranger no matter how well trained they are........

Anybody used the "On port service" for kids?

Thanks

AJ

Also,,, just for my own info as I have only one port day and would not leave my child with a stranger no matter how well trained they are........

Anybody used the "On port service" for kids?

Thanks

AJ

I have - it was great. Kids were happy and mom was happy. The only thing that annoyed me was I didn't realize that they round up to the next hour for any portion thereof (so I came back two hours and five mintes later and was charged for three hours). Next time I'll know better. In any case, it was well worth it.

Best,

Mia

Thanks Mia,

Two hours is not too long to be away,, but to go to an excursion for 6 hours while on port,,, I just don't feel comfortable.

I am glad to see you enjoyed it. I am planning to use the group sitting for couple of nights to attend the White party and maybe another event.........thanks for bringing to my attention the round up charging.

AJ

I have - it was great. Kids were happy and mom was happy. The only thing that annoyed me was I didn't realize that they round up to the next hour for any portion thereof (so I came back two hours and five mintes later and was charged for three hours). Next time I'll know better. In any case' date=' it was well worth it.

Best,

Mia[/quote']

Archived