Eclipse - Cabin 6156 - Opinion

artvlay

I am interested in booking cabin 6156 on Eclipse. It is a Catagory 2C with a partially obstructed view. Does anybody know how obstructed it is? Does it have a larger balcony like the slant cabins on the higher decks? Is there a better 2C choice? Any photos?

Thank you

That cabin overlooks the first lifeboat. The top of that lifeboat is at that balcony's floor level. It does have a larger balcony but not as large as the ones directly above it. Here is a shot of the balcony for 6155, indicated by white arrow, on the opposite side. You can see the deck six balcony railing in front of that cabins is in further, by about two feet where it connects to the balcony for 6153, than the ones on the higher decks thus doesn't angle out as much and has less floor area.

attachment.php?attachmentid=224994&d=1331320075

DSC09489a.jpg.a962c97576135cd5583d0e70df3ad7f9.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Thanks robtulipe for the photo.I am starting to plan sept med cruise on eclipse,so am needing help finding a balcony room with no obstructions.Also do you know what currency is used on ship for med cruises.Thank you Oscar4

Thanks robtulipe for the photo.I am starting to plan sept med cruise on eclipse,so am needing help finding a balcony room with no obstructions.Also do you know what currency is used on ship for med cruises.Thank you Oscar4

The on board currency for all Celebrity cruises is the U.S. Dollar.

That cabin overlooks the first lifeboat. The top of that lifeboat is at that balcony's floor level. It does have a larger balcony but not as large as the ones directly above it. Here is a shot of the balcony for 6155, indicated by white arrow, on the opposite side. You can see the deck six balcony railing in front of that cabins is in further, by about two feet where it connects to the balcony for 6153, than the ones on the higher decks thus doesn't angle out as much and has less floor area.

Great info and photo, thanks

• 2 years later...

I have just booked this cabin for 2015 I hope I will be happy with it