Carrying a Purse

CRUISE4JANE

I just love this one...one year my 3 sisters and I got the cutest Victoria Secret long sleve oversized T-shirts with 3 quilted bra and panty sets on the front..what a Christmas photo for mom..thanks for your 2 cents...

Now for mine..old-fashioned but i love a tiny square Whiting Davis black mesh cosmetic bag for evening that is now 25 plus years old and they would still fix, so it came up on another thread and I looked them up ..they are still around....LOL on the man purse...

http://www.whitinganddavis.com/

Found it.....still here

http://www.whitinganddavisbags.com/2853.html

Sarah

This is such an adorable bag. I like it :).

I just bought this in black. It's a Vera Bradley. I think it will be good even on elegant night. Big enough for my pocket camera, hand sanitizer and chapstick. It flips open like a wallet for credit cards, cash and change. Best part....got it on sale locally :D

12126951?hei=170&wid=216&op_sharpen=1

This is such an adorable bag. I like it :).

Thank you:). It's funny how much joy it was to remember..it really is just a tiny cosmetic bag..not their larger ones and they insure for life. It was fun to see all they had online because I would not have but for this thread and my grandma's style is back for retro eve. bags.

This size can even go on the table after dinner next to your napkin with your last coffee sip so you will not forget and gives you a tiny something to carrey your card and lipstick a collapsable comb in.

Stewardesses rave about those Baggalini's here...thanks:).

I just bought this in black. It's a Vera Bradley. I think it will be good even on elegant night. Big enough for my pocket camera, hand sanitizer and chapstick. It flips open like a wallet for credit cards, cash and change. Best part....got it on sale locally :D

Thant is very cute and goes in both directions..I do like that..Sarah:)

Love this!

I carry a Kipling cross body bag. On board, I use it to carry a tablet, ereader, sunglasses, etc. On shore days I use it to carry most small purchases, sunscreen, etc. I can even fit a couple of water bottles in it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I carry my purse all the time on board and have on all our cruises. LOL -It must be my security blanket.:D

On beach days, I use a beach bag, and on excursions, we take a back pack. But on board, I was the one carrying a purse! (Although not a big white vinyl one! ;))

I, for one, am a girl that needs stuff. Various bags are always included in my packing list; and they must do double duty. For example, before we leave, I clean out my everyday purse and take out the things that I will need while I am gone like my wallet (credit cars, ID's, chapstick, hand lotion, sunglasses, readers, etc). I leave that one at home.

I pack (inside or each other, of course)

A medium sized straw beach/pool bag (one of those that won't damage when you wad it up and put it in something else) This was great for just lazy days around the ship for sunscreen, hat, coverup, glasses and my book...

A small drawstring backpack (single back, no pockets on the outside, for thieves to plunder or things to fall out of)

A small evening clutch, just for money and lipstick and the like...

These three things should get you through every day on the ship and each port day without loading you down with a standard purse. The backpack is probably my favorite. I bought four of these (one for each person) before our last trip and made sure each person knew that they would be carrying their own stuff....remember, the one with the bag is generally the pack mule. The pack was large enough to carry a bottle of water, a towel, water shoes or sandals, a camera and any sunscreen, etc we wanted to take with us without being a burden or cumbersome. And, with no pockets on the outside, you didn't have to be searching aimlessly for something you swore you put somewhere...

Archived