Passover aboard ship?

derf5585

Guest enjoycruises

I don't find "Yid" derrogatory at all! "Chosen on the ocean" is VERY good. I do like that one.:)

Guest enjoycruises

Ok, true! How about "J cruisers"? "Chosen of the Ocean" is still VERY good. DERF, do you like THAT one?

Hi everyone!!

I'm sorry this post is in no way cruise related;) but I had to let you know that Ruby Jessica Redland arrived at 1005 this morning!! 9lbs 2 oz (k'nayn ahora!!) and beautiful beyond words!! Ok now I've got that off my chest.......I vote for "Chosen on the ocean" I just love it!! (Frozen chosen, that is so funny!!)

Love to all and if there are any newborn doctors around, come calling in about 25 years!!:D

Love Sue x

Reference Frozen Chosen - that name was claimed by the US Marines, and supporting Army troops, after the miraculous retreat in the Korean War, which was dubbed by some as "Retreat Hell, we are just attacking in a different direction".

If memory serves correctly, the Chosen in Korea was actually Chosin.

Guest enjoycruises

Frozen Chozen in Minnesota...HAHAA! Funny.:) I have a great aunt who is from Minneapolis. Next week I am going to Minneapolis for a Hadassah Conference.

SueRedland:Bubba, Mazel tov on the birth of your new grand daughter, Ruby. Much health and happiness to her!

So, Derf, maybe I'm a little dense here, but I can't tell from your posts. Do you like "Chosen on the Ocean" or not???

OK here goes

Sounds too much like "Motion of the Ocean" where one needs a bungee cord to keep the beds together so they won't seperate at the most inopertune moment But when the beds snap back together a body part might get stuck.

Hi everyone!!

I'm sorry this post is in no way cruise related;) but I had to let you know that Ruby Jessica Redland arrived at 1005 this morning!! 9lbs 2 oz (k'nayn ahora!!) and beautiful beyond words!! Ok now I've got that off my chest.......I vote for "Chosen on the ocean" I just love it!! (Frozen chosen, that is so funny!!)

Love to all and if there are any newborn doctors around, come calling in about 25 years!!:D

Love Sue x

As they said in Fiddler on the Roof: "A blessing on your head, mazel tov, mazel tov.":) ;)

Here is how to find our people without being possibly offensive. Start a thread called "who goes to Shabbat services" or "who visits synagogues on excursions" or "recommended synagogues to visit". As the 2013 year old man said, "Be subtle, be oblique, be clever." The question is do you start it in Princess or in Cruise rituals or somewhere else people regularly look or do you start it on all of the majors and then point them to Cruise Rituals. Princess has no monopoly on our people cruising. Oy vay, Princess isn't so great but that is a whole other thread. Anyone want cake???

We're going to spend Hanukkah in Hawaii! The first night we'll be approaching the islands. Can't wait.

BTW, some years ago, started dating this guy who didn't know I was Jewish. At some point he started referring to "yids", and would imply that Jews tend to be moneygrabbing. I would answer that I know many Jews who aren't into money. I don't think I got through to him. But I was really glad when we drifted apart.

We're going to spend Hanukkah in Hawaii!

Hanukkah - Festival of Lights - Hawaii, U.S.A

from

http://www.e-village.jp/earth-c/html/9912dec/html/000006.html

There may be an earlier Hanukkah sighting for people who watch the Honolulu Marathon tomorrow morning.

from

http://starbulletin.com/2001/12/08/features/story1.html

Archived