1st time taking kids. ? about the owl jams and circle c

so... i have a 9 yr old, i noticed in a copy of fun times that they have a party called owl jams? what is the cost of this. it looks like it is 2 hours long and from 10-12.

also.. is there charge for the older kids to participate in late night activities? i have a 15 yr old and wouldnt think that it would be considered babysitting?

oh... what is the charge for the babysitting?

sorry... but if you all could help me, ill be ever so happy :p

so... i have a 9 yr old, i noticed in a copy of fun times that they have a party called owl jams? what is the cost of this. it looks like it is 2 hours long and from 10-12.

also.. is there charge for the older kids to participate in late night activities? i have a 15 yr old and wouldnt think that it would be considered babysitting?

I don't know about the activities for your older child, as my dd is 10 yrs old. The night owl party has been $15.00 for the past 2 years. The first year on the Fascination in May, she loved it. Lots of activities, lots of children participated. Last Sept on the Elation, there were only a few kids who participated and the counselors pretty much kept the kids in Tiffany's, the Lido deck buffet restaurant, eating pizza and coloring. When we picked her up she said she was bored out of her mind. I don't know if the difference was due to the time of year, different ship or what.

Your 15 year old will be in Club O2 (which has its own club area) They do sometimes have late night events such as pizza parties or video game tournaments, etc. Go to the info meeting the first night - Club O2 gives out their Fun Times which has all the activities throughout the week listed on it. It is up to your 15 year old what activities to participate in. They come and go as they so choose (and per your rules). My son loved Club O2. He would usually head out after dinner to their activities every night. You can get a copy of the schedule for yourself so you know what they are doing.

Are you talking about the sleepover party on the second to last night? I don't know if that is what it is called, but it is from 10-3:30 and I think it is $30? I know she did something called night owls because she got a backpack, a light and a stuffed owl while she was there...but I lose track, my daughter goes every night until atleast midnight and looks forward to the sleepover...but be advised if they don't have enough kids for the sleepover they will cancel it and it is a bummer for the kids that really want to do it...

Your older child will not be charged for any activities unless it is a teen shore excursion or something that he buys, there are not babysitting fees for that age group.

There is a charge for anything in camp carnival after 10:00pm...I think it is around $7 per hour plus tip which is added on now.

I only have info for the 9 year old:

After 10 pm the camp carnival is $6 or $7/hour (that's the "Owl Jams" I believe it to be called). The "Night Owls" is 10pm -3am. $39. The child has to have their room key, and they bring the child back to your cabin. It was great! my daughetr had a blast. I half expected her to be halfway asleep, teary eyed waiting for it to end (she was SO tired). She bounced her way into our room explaining every detail of what they did, etc. They would move around on the ship each hour. I think they played "Capture the flag" in one of the lounges...

And yes, she got the backpack, flashlight, pencil case, etc.

My daughter can't wait to do it again :)

We were on the Legend 2/19-2/26 our Grandchildren 6&7 loved the owl jams they went on both of the formal nights. They only stayed until 12:00 if you leave at 12:00 it was $13.00 per child. There was an extra charge after that. I can't say enough good things about Camp Carnival on that ship. They had a great staff our Grandchildren loved everything they went to.

Archived