August 9th Crossing Rollcall

The Golds

Greetings to all fellow Cruise Critic QM2 guests who will be crossing the pond on August 9.

Having recently hosted 154 of our own guests and 100+ Cruise Critic friends on the Golden Princess British Isles cruise on 5/22, this cruise is simply for rest and relaxation as I am recuperating from recent surgery (getting older really stinks).

If any other Cruise Critic members would like to get together with us for a few drinks and conversation, Leslie and I will be in cabin #6067. Cheerio and we look forward to meeting other Cruise Critic friends.

Bill & Leslie Kraus

Sharon, MA

Bill and Leslie, we look forward to seeing you on board we are in 6175.

Herb & Sharon Gold.

It seems like deck six is the place to be. We'll be in 6182, not far from the Golds and I'll likely be recuperating (as in, in bed) for the first two days during the day. I've given my husband license to rove and dance with widowers and single ladies :)

Abby and Bob Clark

I am curious to know if those of you who have late return flights to the US on 8/15/05 have arranged for private sedan/limo/tours, and if so, which company and tours are you doing?

Leslie and I are planning to "do our own thing" since our return flight from Heathrow on AA to Boston isn't until 6:05 pm. It sure beats hanging around the airport for seven hours! If anyone wants to join us, to reduce the overall cost, please let me know.

Bill & Leslie

Cruise # 73

Archived