How much does a bottle of beer cost on Dream?

SpeedsterX

I'm new so please forgive the dumb questions and I used the search but could not find the answers.

So, how much is a bottle of domestic beer cost on the Dream?

I am a beer drinker and want to plan accordingly financially.

Thank you for any responses. :)

or...you can buy a 'bucket of beer" which is 4 bottles (you can mix brands) at a discount...for the unbelievably low price of about $22 dollars... Personally, I would love if they would start a beer package of sorts.

I agree..total robbery. prices for beer differ around the country, here I pay 2 maybe 2.50 a domestic. I say get a Bon Voyage bottle and drink hard stuff on board, beer in port. Beer in port often can be found for 1 or 2 a bottle, sometimes 2 for 5. I paid 6 bucks for a 6 pack in a Roatan grocery store in January.

I agree..total robbery. prices for beer differ around the country, here I pay 2 maybe 2.50 a domestic. I say get a Bon Voyage bottle and drink hard stuff on board, beer in port. Beer in port often can be found for 1 or 2 a bottle, sometimes 2 for 5. I paid 6 bucks for a 6 pack in a Roatan grocery store in January.

and that's retail.

your eyes would roll back in your head if you knew the wholesale cost.

Thank you! Wow! $5.75 a beer (Miller Light)????

My first cruise on RCCL's Freedom was $4.75 -.95 a beer if I remember correctly. At that time I thought, "A little high but I'm on a cruise and that doesn't seem THAT bad".

Now getting ready for Carnival's Dream cruise in January. Almost a buck more a beer? Wow! Well, I guess I'll just have to save up a bit more.

The beers are now the 16 ounce aluminum bottles so they do cost a bit more because you are getting an extra 4 ounces. Hubby is a beer drinker and swears by Fosters on the cruise...you get way more for your money.

Archived