Carnival Magic Crib Question?

acetray

I don't know but I am interested as well, for the Conquest. Also, does anyone know what age ranges get priority on the cribs- I had heard sometimes older kids don't get them. I hope its not only under 1, because my dd is still petite and she is not sleeping in a toddler bed. She will be 15 months when we leave, but I don't see that changing so quickly. If we can't get a crib/pack n play, she will have to sleep with us and I am sure you parents know how much they can sprawl out when they are in YOUR bed.

We were on the magic last week, our youngest is 18 months, we thought that we might need a crib, but we opted to use the sofa bed instead, the room steward removed the back part of the sofa and we used those as bumpers for the bed. they worked great, never had a problem, so if you have a sofa in the room I suggest you do the same, it saves on space too.

last cruise before this one we did get a crib, and it was a metal crib.

I don't know but I am interested as well, for the Conquest. Also, does anyone know what age ranges get priority on the cribs- I had heard sometimes older kids don't get them. I hope its not only under 1, because my dd is still petite and she is not sleeping in a toddler bed. She will be 15 months when we leave, but I don't see that changing so quickly. If we can't get a crib/pack n play, she will have to sleep with us and I am sure you parents know how much they can sprawl out when they are in YOUR bed.

Mine is 14months old, I dont think that is an older kid yet, that is still an age where the normal kid still requires a crib.I will have a hard time putting him to bed in anything but a crib I think. especialy in a new place that he would love to explore

They give the cribs to those under 2 1st, then to those over 2.

I've seen pictures of those metal cribs and I have a feeling our 2 year old (will have just turned 2 before our cruise) will not fit in them.

Archived