Voyager Questions

We are traveling on the Voyager in April and I had a couple of questions. Are there any free services in the spa such as saunas or hot tubs or does everything cost a fee? Are there any less crowded areas to relax and still have a great view instead of on the standard pool decks? Last of all, where is the best place for sail away? Thanks!

Hot tubs and saunas are free of charge that I know of. However, the hot tubs are full most of the time we found. We went to the spa and there is a large one and we found it was not as busy. We really enjoyed going up to the High Notes bar or 19th hole bar when leaving. Hurry up there after the muster drill (stairs are fastest) and get a table by a window. We were the first ones in the bar after the muster drill. It was a great view! We found the sides of the ship (upper decks) to be relaxing and it didn't feel as crowded. There were two of us traveling and we never had a problem find two chairs together. You just have to look :)

I am going on the Explorer at the end of April, and this class of ship is my favorite and I have gone on i many times. As far as free services in the spa, the only thing free is the hot tub, gym, and the saunas/steam rooms. The pools tend to get crowded especially on sea days. If you want a chair by the pool, don't sleep late. It does fill up early, but the top deck is less crowded and alittle quieter. The Solarium is quiet, not kids allowed, but also get crowded. And for your final question....My favorite place to be for the sailing away is in the Crowne (14th floor) sitting on the comfy couch with my first drink in my hand and saying "Let vacation begin!"

Archived