Allure 02/26/12 - 03/04/12 Western Review

Day 7

The morning started off early with the DreamWorks Character Breakfast. We then went to the Boardwalk for part of the morning and then to Lunch in the Windjammer. After Lunch we dropped our oldest daughter off at Adventure Ocean. We just relaxed and enjoyed the last day at sea and then dropped our 1 year old off at the Nursery for dinner. We then went to MTD where I had one of the Chops Filets. If you are going to have a steak in the main dining room pay the extra for the Filet it is worth it and you won’t regret it. After dinner we then went to the DreamWorks Parade and watched it from the Diamond Lounge. When the parade was over we went back and packed our luggage prior to getting the girls to place it out in the hall.

20120304-Jeff-D90-Allure-0149-X3.jpg

20120304-Jeff-S95-Allure-0335-X3.jpg

From Adventure Ocean (Super Hero Training Tonight)

20120304-Jeff-S95-Allure-0337-XL.jpg

20120304-Jeff-S95-Allure-0338-X2.jpg

Saying Bye to Princess Fiona

20120304-Jeff-S95-Allure-0344-X2.jpg

After dinner we then went to the DreamWorks Parade and watched it from the Diamond Lounge. When the parade was over we went back and packed our luggage prior to getting the girls to place it out in the hall

]

I've been asking people about this, so I'll ask you...we did zero parades on Oasis - no kids on that cruise. But for Allure my " kids" do want to see some of the parades. Was there enough room in the DL to get near the edge and see them?Did you have to go early to " get a spot?" and did you have any trouble getting the kds in ( if it was cocktail time?) I'm hoping cocktails will be moved to the disco, so we can go tho the DL whenever there is a parade, I'll have an18 yo, but pretty sure the no kids thing is under 21. Any advice appreciated!

I've been asking people about this, so I'll ask you...we did zero parades on Oasis - no kids on that cruise. But for Allure my " kids" do want to see some of the parades. Was there enough room in the DL to get near the edge and see them?Did you have to go early to " get a spot?" and did you have any trouble getting the kds in ( if it was cocktail time?) I'm hoping cocktails will be moved to the disco, so we can go tho the DL whenever there is a parade, I'll have an18 yo, but pretty sure the no kids thing is under 21. Any advice appreciated!

The girls were with us at the 1st parade but not this one since it was right after dinner and just prior to packing.

There were only 3 others watching the parade in the Diamond Lounge. We probably could have brought the girls in there with us without a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you so much for posting! So many people look for and crave these compasses. I know how much I enjoy knowing what to look for, and forward to on my upcoming cruises. I always intend to do this, but DH ends up throwing them away. I've seen many people looking for Western compasses and not able to find them. Thanks again!

Now how to wait two more months...:(

Archived