Royal Princess & Caribbean schedule out of Ft Lauderdale

ShipShapeinFL

Be aware that the Royal Princess' gym will be on Sun deck 17... The Horizon Court is below it...

Thank-you - I stand corrected! I could have sworn I saw it co-located with the Spa again! That's good...it's nice to have the windos when you're doing cardio...get to look out onto the ocean. I guess it's not that important when you're face down in the middle of a spa treatment! I knew there was definitely a move to ensure the gym was not above staterooms!

Just booked the first Carribean Cruise out of Fort Lauderdale for the new Royal Princess. It's a five night cruise going to Princess Cay, Grand Turk, and back. This cruise is selling out fast! Although I've been to these ports before its the new ship I'm excited about. Can't wait till October 29, 2013 get here!:)

• 3 weeks later...
Just booked the first Carribean Cruise out of Fort Lauderdale for the new Royal Princess. It's a five night cruise going to Princess Cay, Grand Turk, and back. This cruise is selling out fast! Although I've been to these ports before its the new ship I'm excited about. Can't wait till October 29, 2013 get here!:)

We also have been to both ports (though Grand Turk only once and all we did is hang out at the beach right there at the dock). Didn't choose this cruise for the ports - it's all about the ship and the festivities surrounding being the inaugural US departure.

Archived