Do you have to reserve entertainment on Freedom of the Seas?

Yes, if you go into your reservation online through RCI, you can reserve your shows just like you would a drink package or a shore excursion. We did this last year on the Freedom, but there was a time window when they became available if I remember correctly? I'm sure someone here who has been on her more recently could confirm that.

I've seen several posts of people asking about this. We are going on Freedom in August and I was wondering how do you know what the shows are to reserve? Other than finding some cruise compasses to read.:confused:

If you go to your cruise personalizer on rccl.com you can see all the entertainment that you can pre-reserve

I've seen several posts of people asking about this. We are going on Freedom in August and I was wondering how do you know what the shows are to reserve? Other than finding some cruise compasses to read.:confused:

Hey Lostfancruiser!

Go to the roll call page and find us on the Aug 26 thread. Lots of info and we are going to try to do a meet and mingle. We can countdown the days together.

Archived