Snorkling with Turtles-- Amazing (Wild Cat)

Medicmom

We would HIGHLY recommend snorkeling with the turtles on Carlisle Beach (we recommend access through COPACABANA'S). If you want to pick up a boat off the beach, we would HIGHLY recommend The WILD CAT. Everything from it's captains, to it's bright yellow design... and especially The Captain's special Rum Punch will make this a highlight of your trip.

It was $20pp for 1.5hr of snorkeling with the turtles, and over 2 ship wrecks. It included all the gear, and all the rum punch you could drink.

It was AWESOME!!!:p

• 2 weeks later...

Can you pre book the Wild Cat or is this something you have to book from the beach? That is an awesome price!!!

I was in Barbados last summer on a cruise and loved the turtles snorkle I did with Shasa, but we have more people going this year and I thought it would be nice to get everyone to a beach (I think I've decided on Carlisle Beach) and then everyone can decide what they want to do from there.

I've e-mailed the folks who run the Wild Cat asking if they offer a shorter version of their shipwreck/turtle tour for a lower rate than the $62.50 they're quoting for their 3 hour tour. Will let you know if/what I hear back.

Assuming it was a slow day for them and they were just trying to pick up a little extra cash. I hope I'm wrong and they'll offer this deal again!

I'm hoping they are there and just doing short little trips and have different boats. This is what I am thinking about also but I don't want to plan it and when we show up they are not there because they booked there boat ahead of time. I have tried to find out more about the cococabana area ,how much are chairs, etc. is this a newer area I can't find anything about the area, bar or wildcats etc except for recent couple of post. Has anyone else been here???

Archived