Specialty Dining- Party of 8?

USCabinCrew

Hi Everyone,

We are traveling aboard the Summit in April, and are interested in booking dinner one night in Qsine. We are traveling with a party of eight, but the website only allows pre-booking with parties of six or less. I understand we can book upon embarkation, but would like to have the restaurant pre-booked on our preferred night in advance.

Soooo, would you proceed and pre-book two parties of four, or take a chance at getting the table for eight when we board the ship?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Everyone,

We are traveling aboard the Summit in April, and are interested in booking dinner one night in Qsine. We are traveling with a party of eight, but the website only allows pre-booking with parties of six or less. I understand we can book upon embarkation, but would like to have the restaurant pre-booked on our preferred night in advance.

Soooo, would you proceed and pre-book two parties of four, or take a chance at getting the table for eight when we board the ship?

Thanks in advance for any help!

The party of 8 is just 2 4 tops shoved together. :D Go ahead and make the reservations to assure the time and night that you want. When you board, head for Qsine's MD and tell him what you need. He'll take care of you.

I hope you have as much fun as we all did last month.

Either way should be fine. Celebrity holds a considerable amount of reservations to be booked on board only. So long as you head to Qsine soon after boarding to make the ressie you should be able to get the day you want without difficulty.

Enjoy Qsine; we had a blast there.

The party of 8 is just 2 4 tops shoved together. :D Go ahead and make the reservations to assure the time and night that you want. When you board, head for Qsine's MD and tell him what you need. He'll take care of you.

I hope you have as much fun as we all did last month.

We will be a party of 11 this July and have struggled with this a bit. The TA swore she couldn't do reservations ahead, but after we insisted she said she did notify X about our groups size.

The consensus here at CC seemed to be make a bee-line to the maitre 'd and enlist his help in table arrangements.

I am not so sure about "pushing two four tops together'. My understanding is the tables are bolted to the deck. Am I misunderstanding this? Anyone?

; -)

We will be a party of 11 this July and have struggled with this a bit. The TA swore she couldn't do reservations ahead, but after we insisted she said she did notify X about our groups size.

The consensus here at CC seemed to be make a bee-line to the maitre 'd and enlist his help in table arrangements.

I am not so sure about "pushing two four tops together'. My understanding is the tables are bolted to the deck. Am I misunderstanding this? Anyone?

; -)

We had a party of about 20, 12 at one group of tables and 8 at another. They pushed tables together for us, no bolts. Our organizer was able to wangle a 20% discount since there were so many of us.

Archived