ft lauderdale hotels

Lovetravel101

We stayed at Hyatt place north hotel was great for overnight stay before the cruise. A two minutes walk to outback steakhouse and harbour shops were about the same in the othr direction which included supermarket and great family run diner for breakfast.

We also enjoyed the Hyatt Place North. At the Harbour Shops, you can also catch the Sun Trolley for $1.00 and travel to the beaches and other spots. The place was clean, has a small, but nice pool too. Lots of places within walking distance. We used Priceline and got a great rate.

Here are a couple of photos of the room:

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

I stayed at this facility a couple of times when it was Amerisuites and it was fine for a pre-cruise. I hear that now it's a Hyatt, it's even nice. Mainly, I'm extremely happy with the location and will be trying it out again next month before my Transatlantic. Thanks to some good advice from these boards, I booked it through a recommended place that offers "value trips," and am happy with the rate without making myself crazy trying to bid for an unknown hotel and hope I get lucky. Thanks, alphakitty, for the photos; I can see that it's even nicer now than what I remember. When I get back in May, I'll pass along my impressions of the property.

Archived