Grills, Fish Lips, and Jetty Park questions

We are arriving in Port Canaveral the day before our cruise and are thinking of having a late lunch overlooking the cruise ships and then relaxing at Jetty Park until the ships sail by. Can anyone recommend one over the other? Which has a better view of the ships? Less crowded? Better food?

How is Jetty Park for watching the ships?

As I only live about 20 min from the Port, I would definately go to Grills for lunch. I am not impressed with Fish Lips at all. You might also want to consider Rusty's, we go there alot. All of them offer a decent view of the ships as they leave. Fish lips leaves alot to be desired unless you like dried up meat. My husband on the other hand likes it but he tried one of the pasta dishes. My boss who lives about 5 min away will not go there again, prefers Grills over all three. Hope this helps a little

We love Grills. I can't say much about Fish Lips because I've never been. The views are essentially the same for the restaurants. The ships go right by (and I do mean RIGHT by)! I'm not sure how close at Jetty Park, but it couldn't be any closer.

The grilled fish and cheese bread is wonderful at Grills!

Archived