ps 6414 on Freedom. Anyone booked yet?

I was just curious if anyone has booked the 6414 stateroom on the new Freedom yet. Or, does anyone have more info on this stateroom. Will it be like a bigger family stateroom on the current voyager class ships or more grand like a suite? Any info is appreciated!!! I have one on hold for June but don't want to be dissapointed with the accommodations vs. price if they aren't appointed like the suites are.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Andreakul

Guest OBAYbee
I was just curious if anyone has booked the 6414 stateroom on the new Freedom yet. Or, does anyone have more info on this stateroom. Will it be like a bigger family stateroom on the current voyager class ships or more grand like a suite? Any info is appreciated!!! I have one on hold for June but don't want to be dissapointed with the accommodations vs. price if they aren't appointed like the suites are.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Andreakul

Andrea, I have read a post from "sandar" on this board that said he/she reserved the presidential suite. They required 8 down payments up front. The room is 1,200 sq ft. 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It can hold up to 16!

We decided to book 2 Owners suites, a RFS, a JS and a promenade stateroom instead of the PS for our cruise June 6 2006 on FOS. We are traveling with family and 1/2 of them are new college grads. None of us want to be in the same room ;)

When is your cruise in June?

Archived