Gem mini suite 11040. Noise?

happyfaerie

I booked two mini suites on the gem and one is 11040. I'm worried about noise from deck 12 because of a bad experience we had with a penthouse in a similar location on the Jewel. We had a lot of noise of scraping deck chairs and hosing down the pool area at 11:30pm every night.

Cany anyone tell me if this is a similar issue with my room on the gem? I sure hope not.

Also, can you switch room locations after you've already paid or is that not possible? There really wasn't any other mini suites to choose from and deck 10 doesn't even have mini suites so that wasn't an option.

Thanks

C

I'm interested in this info too, I have 11050 on the July 28th sailing of the Gem. My sister is right next door. I'm worried we'll be up all night or up too early with people above us having loud conversations.

Also, is trash a problem? with kids (or even adults) throwing things over onto the balcony below.

Archived