Adult pool?

I think you might have to adjust a little . When it comes to 'adults only' you may be disapointed. RCCL caters to families big time and the rules do not always seem to apply.( I am speaking only of my own experiences). Depending on time and itinerary of your sailing could change the amount or if any at all (kids ) that are in the adult pool (Solarium)

I've cruised the VOS-class and ROS-class ships multiple times over the past four years and have encountered few, if any, issues with children in the Solarium pool area. On some of the cooler routes (AK, Maritime provinces, Baltic), there are published times for children in the Solarium pool (it is the only indoor pool area) - but the children are expected to be accompanied by adults.

If you encounter a problem where there are unaccompanied children or children using facilities that they should not, firmly and politely ask the RCCI attendent on-duty (or contact guest relations) to remedy the situation.

Archived