Obtaining a Princess Flag

SCjason

Hello Friends,

I originally posted this question in the ask a question section but it was suggested that I try posting it specifically in the Princess section as well. Does anyone know where we can find a Princess flag? We have checked eBay to no avail. We have been trying to get one for years now. We love leaving Fort Lauderdale and passing by that large white condo on the left and seeing the Princess flag flying from that top left condo balcony. I have called Princess 3 times and even asked the purser's desk, Captain Circle's Host, and a few other crew members on board our last cruise and I still cannot seem to find out where to get one from.

Has anyone ever successfully obtained one of these flags? I think that my final option is to climb the mast at 2am :D

Hello Friends,

I originally posted this question in the ask a question section but it was suggested that I try posting it specifically in the Princess section as well. Does anyone know where we can find a Princess flag? We have checked eBay to no avail. We have been trying to get one for years now. We love leaving Fort Lauderdale and passing by that large white condo on the left and seeing the Princess flag flying from that top left condo balcony. I have called Princess 3 times and even asked the purser's desk, Captain Circle's Host, and a few other crew members on board our last cruise and I still cannot seem to find out where to get one from.

Has anyone ever successfully obtained one of these flags? I think that my final option is to climb the mast at 2am :D

I have one hanging over my deck.It is the smaller one used on the tenders.

Hi There

Try sending an E mail to the CEO offering to buy one, if they give the money to charity.

yours Shogun

Great idea!!!!!!!

Cato

Completed Cruises !

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

Future & Hopeful Cruises !

( Already booked )

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07Jun.0212 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier round trip.

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York.

22nd & 23rd cruises - Sapphire Princess B2B, 04 - 11 May & 11 - 18 May, 2013, California Coastal & Wine Country

24th cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 7 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice.

Inquiring Minds would like to know....

Where did you find it? How did you obtain it?

I asked an officer friend about buying one and he said that the Staff Captain was the only person that could order one,as it came under the deck department.A few months after that cruise it arrived in the mail sent from the ship in Jamaica.Another time I asked about the jackets that the staff wear at the pool in colder climates and that arrived in my cabin a few hours later.I have numerous other Princess branded items that were also gifts.

In your other post I had suggested speaking with the staff captain or another senior deck officer. Now I think of it, it should be much easier to get a house flag from a tender then that of one from the jack staff.

In your other post I had suggested speaking with the staff captain or another senior deck officer. Now I think of it, it should be much easier to get a house flag from a tender then that of one from the jack staff.

I am going to definitely try that. The only problem is we are having to save tremendously for the maiden voyage so I am not sure we are going to be able to take another cruise for another 15 months. I know, I am just as sad!!

Archived