Carnival Pride with Kids Help?

bullisok

So this is our first Cruise with Kids. Leaving from Baltimore >>> Port Canaveral / Freeport / Nassau. There is 21 of us total between 3 families. Ages 7 - 13 for the minors. Not real conservative so don't mind adventure. Any suggestions for us would be appreciated. We want Nassau Atlantis, but at almost $175 A person extra for us it's an extra $1000 just for that day TOO MUCH... :eek:

If you have great spots for families at any of the Ports please let me know... Thanks So Much. :D

PS: I have read a bunch on hear for Ideas not being lazy just want to hear first hand from others who know first hand.

comfort inn and suites, directly across the street from atlantis, book a room and get four atlantis all day passes, we paid 179.00 for the room(including the passes0 for four people. we had a great day at atlantis, then went back to our hotel and swam in the pool and got ourselves cleaned up.

We got a cab ($4 per person) and went to Cabbage beach. It is right next to Atlantis and everyone around us has wrist bands for Atlantis. It is a public beach so free to get in. My son did para sailing. Then we just walked around Atlantis and did "the dig". No one stopped us probly because it was late in the day. Normally you have to pay. We couldnt do the water slides and such but just walking around was nice. We used their bathrooms to change out of our suits. Great day. Adn we didnt spend a fortune to go to a waterpark.

comfort inn and suites, directly across the street from atlantis, book a room and get four atlantis all day passes, we paid 179.00 for the room(including the passes0 for four people. we had a great day at atlantis, then went back to our hotel and swam in the pool and got ourselves cleaned up.

Thanks good Idea... That is high on my list now... I would have to buy 1 more or get someone else in our group to go in on another room.

We took the jitney( public transportation) cost was 1.25 to the Sheraton and spent the day on their beach. You get use of there pools, non motorized water equipment. They had kayaks, water bike and I think something else. I believe snorkel equipment is free as well. The have a big blow up slide that goes into the ocean. They have add a few new things since the last time we went. The price was $25.00 for over 12, 12.50 from I think 4-12 and under 3 was free.

We had an AMAZING day and will be planning on going back in November.

If you go to the bahamas board you will find a ton of info.

Good luck

Archived