Just back from Destiny 3/19-3/24

monga10

Well, back to reality. :( Had a great time! Would do it again in a heartbeat. :cool:

It was nice to meet those we were able to track down. A little bummed that we missed a few from the boards. Hope everyone else had a great time too and a safe trip home!

Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are now my favorite places so far. :) Even more than Grand Cayman (which I loved on our last cruise)

Time to start saving for the next one. :rolleyes:

Have a great week!

Well, back to reality. :( Had a great time! Would do it again in a heartbeat. :cool:

It was nice to meet those we were able to track down. A little bummed that we missed a few from the boards. Hope everyone else had a great time too and a safe trip home!

Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay are now my favorite places so far. :) Even more than Grand Cayman (which I loved on our last cruise)

Time to start saving for the next one. :rolleyes:

Have a great week!

Hey Monga. Sorry I missed you guys. After driving all night from Tallahassee, the first thing I did when the rooms were available was crash until almost time for the safety briefing. We had a good time. Glad to see you had a good time as well.

Trvlngrl - it's okay. no worries. glad you got rested up and were able to enjoy the rest of the trip.

Creole - vijmas is right. In this case, the ship leaves on Monday, fun day at sea is Tuesday, which is also elegant night. It's the only sea day there is for this itinerary.

Gelo - thanks! Looking forward to doing it all again. Now where's that lottery check I'm waiting for? LOL (hey, I can dream, right?) Oh well...I'll just start saving up. Hoping to get a big group together next time. That'd be a blast.

Happy cruising!

Archived