Does anyone here Vape on board?

dontpanik

Just got my eGOc Ecig today , after being set back 115.00 for the 2 and some extra tips and liquids , I charged them up , filled the tips , and tried it out , all I have to say is WOW , so much like smoking without the smell or ashes , and you actually look like your blowing smoke , but only a vapor .

I have not cruised due to the no smoking rule , but I can say that I am looking into one as I believe this will actually work , as I like the nicotine .

Only problem is , I have 6 packs left and I refuse to throw them away , but I will sell them for 2 dollars a pack if I can at work to someone .

The juice I got with it was strawberry , spearmint and menthol , can't wait to try more flavors .

Sooo....how's it going? Did you manage to get rids of the analogs?

• 11 months later...

Hello out there. Does anybody have any experience with electronic cigarettes (vaping) and how Customs in different countries react to it. I am going to Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cancun. I don't want to end up in jail or have my stuff confiscated.

OK, I'm thinking you're not on the same page here.....do you know what vaping is?

OP - I have been vaping for 3 years now....did last year on the Glory with no probs. BUT, have just heard that the rules are now the same on board which means if it's no smoking, it's no vaping. I'm not sure if it's always been that way and I was just ignorant of that fact or what. I did last year in the MDR with no probs BUT I let my tablemates know it wasn't real and everyone was fine with it. If they had been bothered by it at all, I wouldn't have done it, but they were all quite interested in how it worked lol. I'm also discreet about it as I don't want to attract attention or freak someone out - like on an airplane. Which, btw, was flying Delta last week and they made the announcement at the beginning about no smoking....yada yada yada....the flight attendant said "smoking or the use of tobacco-less products are prohibited" The first time I have EVER heard that.

I really and truly use it everywhere, most people think it's a pen. But in public I am so discreet about it, most times there is no vapor or I blow it out so quickly there's not much and it disappears almost instantly, I also cover the end so no one can see the light. I am not into attracting attention, just feeding my rather pathetic addiction. :D

I do the same thing and did on my last cruise as long as nobody sees the vapor you are fine, it isnt like a real cig where it is harder to hold it in til nothing comes out. Also I have no idea how many times people have thought it was a pen I have even had someone at the hospital ask to borrow my pen...lol

gee just got off of Jet Blue, and after 2 hours,,, took mine out, sat back and played a game on my tablet, drank my drink and puffed away....

It shouldn't bother anyone.... Do they just not like to see the habit? gosh how I can't stand the smell of so many perfumes, I have to sit next to... LOL

so this is telling me on my cruise, I can't puff away on my fake cigarette by the adult pool? geee wiz!

Wouldn't risk it! Not letting my father bring his this time around either, don't care how much he cries about it. I've heard...umm...horror stories of situations I would like to avoid completely, such as paying extra air fare to fly home if you know what I mean.

LMAO! For vaping?? I don't think you realize what that is. Surely they won't send you packing for vaping.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay, here in California "Vaping" is vaporized Marijuana (for those with medical cards of course ;)) like my father. He has recently began vaping, as you waste about a third when smoking. It makes it last longer, and concentrates the THC.

Okay, now E-Cigs :D Lol, I only do when I'm stuck in the hospital since our hospital has recently gone smoke free. I did hear like Sarah said, that the rules have changed, and they're only acceptable in smoking areas. Obviously no one would know if you were "vaping" in your room, unless you're California vaping :D

Just had to add, WOW, mis-understanding of the century!

ROFL Well that explains a lot!

I have had my e-cig now for 2 years and haven't smoked a real cigarette, nor have I had a desire for one, and the smell of real ones is repulsive to me now.

I am going on the Fantasy in a little over 2 weeks and will have it with me wherever I go. I will not do so at dinner or anything like that, but will use it most other places and see how I fare. I will be taking notes throughout the cruise and will be posting a very detailed review when I get back. I will be sure to include my experiences vaping on board.

I've been vaping for almost two years now and have become very good at stealth vaping in airports and planes. No smell so no worries. Onboard ships I vape in my cabin and pretty much everywhere except for the MDR. I would not vape around smokers...it really makes no sense to me. I know John Heath (sp?) started a poll on his Facebook page about this very subject so it looks like Carnival is starting to take a look at e-Cigs.

On a personal note...I use Johnson's Creek products as I love their batteries and their juice is US sourced and made.

Archived