Will I like the canopy tour?

susan is cruisin

I never got that "roller coaster fall" type feeling on any of the lines. They weren't steep enough to get that free fall sensation in the stomach. At least, for me......my friend hates roller coasters also....and she loved the canopy tour.

I hate roller coasters. I'm even afraid of tall buildings and elevators. I LOVED the canopy tour. The line is more horizontal than vertical. It's only a slight vertical decline. In fact, on some of the zips, they'll tell you to completely let off the 'brake.' By that they just mean to totally loosen your fingers around the cable because it's a slow run. We saw no one chicken out and no one claimed to have been afraid once they'd done their first run. I found myself letting the cable run as fast as it would, (loosening the grip with the glove) because it was such fun. You don't get that tummy feel. Try it. Enjoy!

It is exhilerating but does not give you the feeling as if a bllod vessell is about to burst in your head like a rollar coaster does. It was a smooth zip- just flying through the air (except when a hit the tree- oops);

• 1 month later...

Archived