Help, I have some questions !!!

Occy

I'm putting together a montage of our "Caribbean Pearls" cruise on the Marina a few weeks ago and I have a couple of questions. Does anyone know who is the artist/maker of the three vases in the wall recess of the Grand Bar area ?? Also the maker of the breathtaking huge light feature in the center of the MDR. I made a note of this information but unfortunately it's been misplaced. I tried to find this information on paperwork that I have, but to no avail.

Thx. so much for your help.

I'm putting together a montage of our "Caribbean Pearls" cruise on the Marina a few weeks ago and I have a couple of questions. Does anyone know who is the artist/maker of the three vases in the wall recess of the Grand Bar area ?? Also the maker of the breathtaking huge light feature in the center of the MDR. I made a note of this information but unfortunately it's been misplaced. I tried to find this information on paperwork that I have, but to no avail.

Thx. so much for your help.

Not the answer to your two specific questions, but I can tell you that the manufacturer of the chandelier over the grand piano in Martinis is Barovier and Toso. From memory, the Marina design is close to that of Alexandria.

If you don't get an answer here, write to guest services at Corporate. I was told there's a book with the sort of information you're looking for.

Archived