Native Way Reservation

4boys4mom

I contacted Native Way to make a reservation and they are asking for a credit card number...I'm okay with that, but is this normal...have others done this with them with no problems? I don't mean to seem paranoid or over cautious but....:o

This is normal.... I have used them in past and they are great.. They only ask for it in case you dont show up as they could have offered that spot to someone else.. if for some reason the ship doesnt go there due to choppy water, as this happens from time to time then they will not charge you.. They actually will not charge your card until after the trip.. They only ask for it as a precaution.. Nativeway is wonderful!!! When you get to the stingrays you will see all of the people who did the excursion thru the ship and they look like sardines on those boats..and they pay more than you do.. When we did it there was about 10 people or so on our boat and they give you much more individualized attention.. they get in the water with you and will help you hold one for pictures.. they give you squid if you want to feed them.. after the stingrays they take you to another place to get out of the boat and snorkel also.. I say you are safe!!

Even hotels ask for your credit card # nowadays to hold your room.. but only charge it if you dont show or cancel ahead of time..

I contacted Native Way to make a reservation and they are asking for a credit card number...I'm okay with that, but is this normal...have others done this with them with no problems? I don't mean to seem paranoid or over cautious but....:o

I have a reservation with Nativeway and this is the email I got:

Hi Susan,

Greetings from Grand Cayman!

I have reserved 2 spaces for you on our September 27, "Stingray Sandbar and Coral Gardens" excursion. The reservation # is ***. The price is $30 USD per person. I have waived the credit card hold requirement, so you're all set! You will pay on our tour boat. We accept cash, Traveler's Checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover only. We do NOT accept American Express credit cards.

Archived