Did anybody get married in the Port of Key West at the Hyatt

mkaiser

My daughter is getting married in July 2006 on the Glory in the Port of Key West. Carnival is taking care of the wedding and they were telling us that they get married at the Hyatt. Has anybody done this and can tell me any details?

I don't know anything about the wedding situation, but I actually work for Hyatt. Which Hyatt is it in Key West? Is it the Hyatt Key West or it at the Vacation Ownership property??? Any questions, just call the hotel directly....I know that the Key West Properties are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I have to call carnival wedding planner today. What I found out so far was that there is 4 Hyatts in Key West. The only thing they told my daughter so far was that it is the closest Hyatt where the cruise ships dock. It sounds like, Carnival takes care of everything. We will be getting our own personal "Carnival" wedding planner. Once we dock in Key WEst, there will a limo picking up my daughter and her finace and the wedding planner takes over. I guess he or she lives and works with Carnival from Key WEst. I will be making more calls today and let you know the details. It sounds like all my daughter has to do is just get dressed and beready to go. Sounds good to me, they handle everything.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived