Drink Mix

Kjsnbrd

My boyfriend and I were talking about purchasing a soda card for the two of us, then he came up with the brilliant idea of bringing lemonade, iced tea, and fruit punch mix. We already have the water. I would be very surpirsed if they confiscated this. Has anybody ever done this before? I don't beleive I have seen this suggetion on the boards- I could be wrong.

kjsnbrd - it's just my opinion but I thought the juices on board were not very good. They were watered down too much. I took alcohol last time with the intent of mixing a few of my own drinks but the juice was so bad, never even opened my bottle :)

Rolling cooler with our own juice next time :D

I thought the juices on board were not very good. They were watered down too much. I took alcohol last time with the intent of mixing a few of my own drinks but the juice was so bad, never even opened my bottle

I had the opposite opinion... on the Conquest I thought the juices were often too sweet and always added a little water to them.

I usually mixed rum with the Fruit punch and it was great. For some reason, they only have Pass-o-Guava at breakfast time (after breakfast it is replaced with the Fruit Punch). I liked this mixed with rum the best. Fill a glass with Pass-o-Guava, add a splash of orange juice, add rum. Enjoy. :p

K - To add a little to Tef's posts ... There are machines on the Lido Deck that have iced tea, lemonade, and fruit punch, available at all times. In the mornings, orange juice and apple juice are available from the machines.

Also - Carnival allows a 'reasonable amount' of soft drinks to be brought on board, so no need for a soda card. From room service, you can order juices, etc. at no charge...just tip the delivery person $1 or $2 each time.

In the dining room, iced or hot tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate, cappuccino and espresso are available at no charge. As Tef said, only passengers under 12 can get comp soft drinks in the dining room.:)

Hmmmmmm...on the Miracle, we were told that only regular and decaf coffee was provided in the diningroom and we had excellent servers who always took care of us. We drank cappucino or espresso every day, but had to purchase it at the coffee bar. :confused:

.In the dining room, iced or hot tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate, cappuccino and espresso are available at no charge..:)

Karen, on the Sensation and Holiday, cappuccino and espresso are both listed on the regular dining room menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have one or the other at every meal...never a charge, and the waiters always ask me if I want a double espresso.

We mixed teh iced tea and lemonade until we got it to the way we liked. At dinner we even got choc milk.

Take a insululated cup so you can get your drinks. The cups they offer on the ship are small.

Archived