Online video of Mariner

Exelent Job. I loved the second song, I think i might just have to use it on my next video. Hope you don't mind :)

Which version of Premiere did you say you use? I think you mentioned it, but now I cant find the post.

Also, Does anybody know of any video hosting sites that aren't really expensive? (Free even?)

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to say thanks for sharing your video, I am so looking forward to my cruise in a few weeks aboard Rhapsody of The Seas. I have made the purchase of the 3CCD Canon GL-2, I have Adobe Premier elements and I also have a burned copy of Adobe Premeire from a friend. I look forward to using my camera and my skills to put together my own video. Great Job -

Thanks Sylvia,

Just watched your video and it was wonderful. Partner and I will be on Mariner in Sept and after watching your video it just makes me want the time to go by faster. Great video and the music choices were excellent :D .

Have a great day,

Kent

WOW - You're EXTREMELY talented. What a great video. I was on the Mariner last year and you captured it PERFECTLY. Funny, my husband and I bought the video from the cruise line - what a waste of money. You should send this to the Execs at RCI, they would be better off using this video compared to the crap that they sell.

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

• 4 weeks later...

Sylvia, my husband were on Mariner the week of 8/22/04. I took videos but they are HORRIBLE compared to yours. I just didn't capture the grandeur of the ship and you certainly did. I was able to relive the excitement just watching your video. I am also a fan of the space program so I enjoyed that part of your video as well. The last piece of music was WONDERFUL. I can't remember the name of it, it wasn't "Fanfare for the Common Man" (I don't believe) but it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Again, thank you so much for sharing and hope you and your husband have a wonderful life.

By the way, where are you from?:)

Sylvia -

Absolutely love the video!!! Was on the MOS a bit over a year ago and you really captured both the ship plus your own experience wonderfully.

I have also be playing around the past year or so with non-linear editing (I use Sony's Vegas product) and would love to "talk shop" should you ever be so inclined (working on my Hawaii videos as we speak).

Again - Great job!

• 7 months later...

Hello Ger,

Your latest video is outstanding. We will be sailing on the Radiance of the Seas in a few months and it just makes it better to dream about.

Thank you for taking the time to put it on the web for us.

Ron

The last piece of music was WONDERFUL. I can't remember the name of it, it wasn't "Fanfare for the Common Man" (I don't believe) but it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Yes, it actually is "Fanfare for the Common Man"

Archived