Guy's Driftwood Boat Bar - Maho?

mrsfuzzmo

Has anyone been dropped off here instead of the Sunset Bar? We were thinking of getting a bit away from the cruising crowds and heading to this fun looking bar. Wondering what the experience has been? Will there be taxis in the area to take us back to town?

Second question is: At Sunset Bar, they advertise that topless women drink for free. True? Do many women take advantage of this?

Has anyone been dropped off here instead of the Sunset Bar? We were thinking of getting a bit away from the cruising crowds and heading to this fun looking bar. Wondering what the experience has been? Will there be taxis in the area to take us back to town?

Second question is: At Sunset Bar, they advertise that topless women drink for free. True? Do many women take advantage of this?

I've walked down to Guy's Driftwood Bar from Sunset. I like Sunset foray hour or so but if I was staying all afternoon I would probably choose Guy's as it is quieter. I haven't seen a topless woman at Maho for years now. I only visit for an hour a opulent of times a year though.

I've walked down to Guy's Driftwood Bar from Sunset. I like Sunset foray hour or so but if I was staying all afternoon I would probably choose Guy's as it is quieter. I haven't seen a topless woman at Maho for years now. I only visit for an hour a opulent of times a year though.

karysa,

You must have won the Superball Lottery.

op·u·lent/ˈäpyələnt/

Adjective:

• Ostentatiously rich and luxurious or lavish.

Although I suspect it was autocorrect spelling run amuck. :)

I would also choose Guy's, but, for the record, the two beach bars are only about 185 yards apart.

th_mahodistances.jpg

(click)

It is true that topless women drink free (beers and well drinks, not frozen or fru-fru) but I didn't notice anyone in October.

gary

karysa,

You must have won the Superball Lottery.

op·u·lent/ˈäpyələnt/

Adjective:

• Ostentatiously rich and luxurious or lavish.

Although I suspect it was autocorrect spelling run amuck. :)

I would also choose Guy's, but, for the record, the two beach bars are only about 185 yards apart.

th_mahodistances.jpg

(click)

It is true that topless women drink free (beers and well drinks, not frozen or fru-fru) but I didn't notice anyone in October.

gary

Too funny! I got the message. I will try to remember to preview my posts.:)

Archived