Beverage Packages

GoYouBlues

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia, folks.

My wife and I have booked the Equinox out of Ft. Lauderdale on New Year's Eve 2012. We are relative cruise novices having only been on the NCL Jewel a couple of years ago.

It's probably been done to death, but I'll ask it anyway. Can you tell me how I go about buying a beverage package. Can it be done before you sail or do we do it when we get on board? If I like beer, wine, liquor and soft drinks, can I get a package that includes all these?

Also, do they have a bar set up where you can have your cabin fridge cleared of alcohol and you can order a large bottle of liquor which is delivered to your cabin before the cruise departs. We did this on the Jewel and we found it much cheaper than the alcohol that was in the cabin fridge.

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia, folks.

My wife and I have booked the Equinox out of Ft. Lauderdale on New Year's Eve 2012. We are relative cruise novices having only been on the NCL Jewel a couple of years ago.

It's probably been done to death, but I'll ask it anyway. Can you tell me how I go about buying a beverage package. Can it be done before you sail or do we do it when we get on board? If I like beer, wine, liquor and soft drinks, can I get a package that includes all these?

Also, do they have a bar set up where you can have your cabin fridge cleared of alcohol and you can order a large bottle of liquor which is delivered to your cabin before the cruise departs. We did this on the Jewel and we found it much cheaper than the alcohol that was in the cabin fridge.

Hello Carlton supporter,

There is a sticky at the top of this forum and to purchase your beverage package you need to do this online or on the boat. There are plenty of details as to the packages and cabin arrangements on the celebrity site.

Cheers Mic:D

Can you tell me how I go about buying a beverage package. Can it be done before you sail or do we do it when we get on board? If I like beer, wine, liquor and soft drinks, can I get a package that includes all these?

Yes, and yes. You can buy the pass on board or in the cruise terminal before you embark. The premium package covers virtually any kind of liquid you can imagine.

Clearing the fridge is a great idea. There's no misunderstanding that you might have drunk from the expensive bottles in the fridge. Have your cabin steward keep your fridge stocked with mixers, and your ice bucket will be freshened a couple of times each day.

Have fun!:D

Can it be done before you sail

do we do it when we get on board?

If I like beer, wine, liquor and soft drinks, can I get a package that includes all these?

Also, do they have a bar set up where you can have your cabin fridge cleared of alcohol and you can order a large bottle of liquor which is delivered to your cabin before the cruise departs.

Yes

You can

yes

yes

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1571274

Archived